“UECC-Engineering" LLC, a subsidiary of "UECC" JSC, which provides a full range of design work on the stage of construction and modernization (reconstruction) of individual objects or complex structures for nuclear-, hydro-, thermal power stations and network objects. The company provides a full range of design work ("turnkey") for civil engineering projects.
Types of design work carried out in the energy sector:
- development of design solutions (concrete and metal structures for any purpose)
- development of utilities projects
- development of projects for power supply systems
- development of projects for production of works, production of works using cranes, flow charts for especially dangerous, technically complex and unique objects
- development of projects for the organization of construction
- three-dimensional modeling and visualization of objects, systems, process units, etc. Support of construction objects with the use of 3D
- development of a range of works to optimize construction technology
- maintenance and supervision of construction
- designing information models
“UECC- Engineering" deals with 3D design of the units and facilities of the construction projects, animating the key processes and works enabling to visualize the intermediate stages of work and the final result at the stage of the object’s design.